As a free immersion workshop, the Focus buoy is designed to let divers rest up and concentrate ahead of a free immersion descent. It allows beginners to discover free immersion or experienced divers to improve their performance.
EASE OF USE
• Grips located all around the buoy
• Moveable panel on the top of the buoy, fixed by 4 detachable clips and adjusted by straps, giving access to stowage inside the buoy for up to 40 m of 2 mm diameter line.
Smart tip: One of the clips is red! The red clip must not be detached in the water at the risk losing the moveable panel!
• Fasteners for snorkels, masks, fins etc.
• Transparent pouch on the moveable panel for water bottles, nose-clips, camera etc.
• Up to two pairs of fins can be stowed below the moveable panel.
• Six grips located around the buoy offer divers support during rest periods between 2 descents.
• Red colour offers excellent visibility from boats on the water.
• Alpha Pavillon signalling flag.
• The buoy has a bladder that can be inflated by mouth or via the direct system tube (supplied with the buoy). The bladder is fitted with a pressure relief valve to avoid over-inflation and possible bursting. Bladder guaranteed 3 years.
• 900 denier fabric for greater robustness and durability.
NB: The line is not supplied with the buoy.