The RS-811 features a balanced piston first stage. This compact, lightweight first stage delivers instant and consistent airflow by way of two H.P. and four L.P. ports. The RS-811 and SS-11 safe-second feature the Advanced Flow System (A.F.S) and a venturi adjustment lever in a compact case design.
First stage (R-800)
- > Compact and reliable balanced piston first stage
- > Instant delivery of air and high airflow for superior performance
- > Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports
Second stage (S-11)
- > Compact case design
- > Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece
- > Venturi adjustment lever
- > A.F.S. Advanced Flow System
Advanced Flow System
- The advanced flow system allows ease of air flow and makes air delivery smoother due to the curved housing structure.
Ortho-conscious Mouth Piece
- The ortho-conscious mouth piece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouth piece and reduces tension in the jaw.
Venturi Flow Adjustment
- The venturi flow adjustment allows for ease of breathing by controlling the direction of air through the mouthpiece.