The Libeccio Elite is designed for freedivers and expert hunters. It has a carbon blade, flexible and powerful at the same time, which, combined with a “comfort” shoe will deliver all its power at all depths
Carbon blade: Flexibility and Power
The blade is composed of many layers of carbon fiber, resin and fiberglass and E-glass. The position and dimensions of these layers have been optimized to give the canopy all the responsiveness and flexibility necessary for efficient and comfortable swimming.
SR GreenPoxy 33 resin layers:
– To meet the challenges of our time and to fulfill our promise of ecological commitment, we have chosen to work with an innovative resin. SR GreenPoxy is an epoxy resin that is the result of the latest innovations in green chemistry. Nearly 35% of the molecular structure is of plant origin.
– The control of the vegetable origin is carried out by an independent laboratory (DNV.GL Maritime).
Carbon fiber layers :
– High strength fiber fabrics
– Weave : 2/2 twill
Fiberglass layer E :
– Weaving : Twill 2/2
And also :
– Extended under the shoe for better energy transmission, it measures 70cm.
– The 22° angle offers a better swimming comfort.
– The longitudinal guides, in the form of crenels, accompany the torsion of the fin and allow a better guidance of the fin.
– The blade can be removed for replacement.
Elastomer foot pocket : Comfort
– SEBS foot pocket, exclusive to Beuchat, whose comfort is recognized worldwide.
– Foot pocket equipped with an instep reinforcement and a heel pad for easy donning.
Polymer ribbing: Performance
– The spars, which extend the boot and frame the canopy, are made of polymers.
– They allow the good maintenance of the sock and the canopy.
– With the spars, there is no loss of power. The energy of the palmage is transmitted to the sail.
Crocodile daggerboards : Details
– The daggerboards are in crenels, crocodile type for a precise guidance.
– Their shape allows the carbon sail to twist and deliver all its power.
|Fins Type||Full Foot|